• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Names

DeletedUser4190

Just would like to change my user name. Would be nice for those who want a "start over" with out the full start over.

I myself just found out why people are not crazy about my name. I want to change it but not loose my city.

DeletedUser

@UrbanEmby contact Support either in-game or here, and explain to them what it means and that you were unaware of its meaning. Name changes are not done except in certain circumstances, such as these.

DeletedUser4190

Wow was refused and told to enjoy playing the game. I mean how does one enjoy playing a game when the name is reminding you of something you are so against???? The only place I have have ever been that will not change nicknames.

No I will not enjoy it but can't loose all this work and money I put into it. Totally unfair!

Lelanya

Mentor
Wow was refused and told to enjoy playing the game. I mean how does one enjoy playing a game when the name is reminding you of something you are so against???? The only place I have have ever been that will not change nicknames.

No I will not enjoy it but can't loose all this work and money I put into it. Totally unfair!
Hey on the mobile app there was a fidgety quest giver who wanted me to change my user name. He was in the top right corner. You could try that route

I posted a bug report about it. Must have been on the Beta server

Last edited by a moderator: