• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Upgrading buildings - extra size info ?

SkyRider99

Mentor
I'd find it helpful if when looking at the upgrade requirements for a building there was info about changes to size and orientation.

Currently there is only size requirements for the proposed upgrade. This is shown in red font if the changed size does not fit the existing space. It would help in deciding where to move the new upgrade if I knew what space it was currently occupying.

Of course I know you can close the window and go back to the building and hit the 'move' button and poke around to try and count how many squares it's occupying, then write it down somewhere, then go back to the upgrade tab. But doesn't all that sound a bit clumsy?

And before any elitist forum critics shoot me down in flames, most players already know of sites like ElvenGems and Elven Architect that list all the gory details.

I think players would just like some quick and easy info so they can actually just play the game :cool:

Gargon667

Mentor
Not critisizing your idea at all, just saying that playing this game is nearly impossible without third-party sites :) At least playing it at a more than basic level...

Pauly7

Magus
This is a linked point - It's great that on the mobile app you can browse through all the upcoming levels of an AW, but strange that they have not ported that idea across to the browser version. It would be good to see that kind of information for regular building upgrades too. I guess that's tons more coding though, to insert all the info from every building.