• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Upgrading AW's

• Thread starter DeletedUser1614
  • Start date

DeletedUser1614

I upgrading Mountain Halls from lvl 9-10.

1. I have not reciving ranking points ( should be 630 rank points)
2.When i cancel upgrading MH Im reciving back 630 kps to spend when they even not exist after internal error when Im trying to put them somwhere :) after reload game they gone

el1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1614

pic after few times canceling and starting upgrade again --> gained points

el1.png

el2.png

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I can confirm the bug(works with any wonder) and confirm it doesnt work.

The unlimited KP are only visible in the knowledge bar. once you try to use them, some safety switch seem to be kicking in giving an error. relogging resets the bar to the correct value again.

DeletedUser1614

Anyway my question is . Will I get ranking points after upgrade Mountain Halls when this bug be fixed ?

DeletedUser1927

When you cancel your Ancient Wonder upgrade the KP returns to your Wonder not your KP bar. That will be why the KP disappeared when you tried to spend it.:) Do you currently have a level 10 mountain hall that hasn't given you your ranking points?

DeletedUser1927

If you have started your upgrade but haven't received the ranking points then this is because you receive your ranking points once the Ancient Wonder has finished upgrading :)

DeletedUser1614

I didnt recive this ranking points. As picture 1 says lvl 9 AW gives 2735 ranking points. When you upgrading to lvl 10 should be 3365 ranking points in total.

When I press upgrade button lvl 9-10 --> 630 ranking points should be added to my ranking straightaway but they dont. ( picture 3) So I keep AW at lvl 9 atm to dont lose these ranking poinst after upgrade or bug get fixed

example here with residence upgrade

el1.png

Deleted User - 106219

I didnt recive this ranking points. As picture 1 says lvl 9 AW gives 2735 ranking points. When you upgrading to lvl 10 should be 3365 ranking points in total.

When I press upgrade button lvl 9-10 --> 630 ranking points should be added to my ranking straightaway but they dont. ( picture 3) So I keep AW at lvl 9 atm to dont lose these ranking poinst after upgrade or bug get fixed

If you have started your upgrade but haven't received the ranking points then this is because you receive your ranking points once the Ancient Wonder has finished upgrading :)
(emphasis mine)

Wait until the upgrade finishes and you should get your ranking points.

DeletedUser1927

I have personally tested this and you get your ranking points for the upgrade on Ancient Wonders after the upgrade is complete

Deleted User - 1634960

And remember your ranking points are not your rank. To see your points you have to click on your rank to open the ranking list.

Residences and working buildings add their ranking points at the start of construction because that is when the population/culture (the basis of their ranking points) are used. AWs are given a set point score based on the KPs used for upgrading, and their points are therefore added at the end of the construction cycle.