• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered upgrade

RosieGo

Dreamer
I want to upgrade my scrolls manufactory it is at level 17, it isn't asking for research so can anyone tell me why it is asking for 5000 diamonds to upgrade I have enough population and other requirements.

Deleted User - 106219

If it is asking for Diamonds, then you do not have enough resources (for example not enough Silk, or not enough Crystal, or not enough Coins).

If you believe you have enough resources, please post a screenshot of the upgrade screen.

RosieGo

Dreamer
I think I have discovered the reason, it requires 4300k of silk an enormous amount but it didn't highlight in red as usually it does, I looking now to trade for silk and see if that changes anything. Thank you for your reply.

Deleted User - 1634960

Something is seriously wrong if you are being asked for 4,300,000 Silk to upgrade anything.
Upgrading an Elven Scrolls Manufactory requires 4,400 Silk and 5000 Crystal. If you have those and still show a Diamond cost then I would suggest a ticket to Support.