• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question upgrade of fire phoenix

Stucon

Illusionist
Can anyone tell me the advantages of upgrading the Fire Phoenix (if any). My pet bird is fully evolved. Could not find anything on Wiki.
Thanks in advance.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
You can find the information you are looking for on Elvenarchitect. Population and Culture are correct, for some reason, my supplies production is 60% higher than indicated (no it's not due to the culture bonus). If someone knows the reason, please enlighten me.

Stucon

Illusionist
Thanks RainbowElvira. I shall know to look there in the future.
Basically not worth the upgrade IMO

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Stucon, here is a chart indicating the benefits for the Fire Phoenix... Some find it extremely beneficial to their gaming, others not so much! @RainbowElvira There must be a stray Supply Bonus coming from somewhere!
Fire Phoenix.png

Gargon667

Mentor
Can anyone tell me the advantages of upgrading the Fire Phoenix (if any). My pet bird is fully evolved. Could not find anything on Wiki.
Thanks in advance.

You can always see the benefit of upgrading to the next level, when you click on the upgrade tab in the building itself. For the Fire bird: You get more coins, supplies, population and culture.

Now I personally don´t find it the most urgent building to upgrade, because non of the 4 resources above are my main concern, but after I have upgraded more important buildings I eventually did upgrade it, because I will surely keep the building forever and its 16 squares will be take up forever, I figured I may as well get the highest possible stats out of those 16 squares that I can. It´s like a few free resources (not 1 additional square of space needed)

Stucon

Illusionist
You can always see the benefit of upgrading to the next level, when you click on the upgrade tab in the building itself. For the Fire bird: You get more coins, supplies, population and culture.
Doesn't work for the 'firebird'. I checked.

FieryArien

Necromancer
On PC: click on the Phoenix then the "Upgrade" tab.
You'll see two flags, one with the current chapter level and one with the next.
When you hover your mouse over the flags, you can see the production in the respective levels.
@Stucon
In the app: basically the same. Instead of “hovering the mouse” there is “help icon” on those flags. Just tap on it.

If your Phoenix is still in your inventory, than I don’t know about any method to check the upgrade stats.

Stucon

Illusionist
On PC: click on the Phoenix then the "Upgrade" tab.
You'll see two flags, one with the current chapter level and one with the next.
When you hover your mouse over the flags, you can see the production in the respective levels.
Thanks RainbowElvira. Its nice to know I can do it in game too.

Paris Silk

Seeker
As a recent(ish) arrival to Elvenar, where does one get the evolve scrolls for the Phoenix? I've not seen any events yet which supply those.

MinervaOz

Enchanter
As a recent(ish) arrival to Elvenar, where does one get the evolve scrolls for the Phoenix? I've not seen any events yet which supply those.

They're available to win in the Spire for a 6-week period (this is week 2). It's not yet clear what will happen at the end of that time. Last year we had an event in which we could convert artifacts for that event building (the Coldfire Phoenix) into ones for the original phoenixes. It's possible we'll have something similar this year.