• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived unreceived city expansions

Brashden

Novice
i just completed the research to acquire city expansion 21. when i went to the game map to place it, the expansion was not in my inventory. i have checked in both the 'move' arrow button option and in the expansion tab of the build option. i have the gold to place it, but the option for it is not there.
i also refreshed the game and tried logging out and back in. no luck. has anyone else had a gift or expansion not appear like this?

Alcaro

Necromancer
the best would be to send a ticket to Support. They can check what happened. We can only sympathize with you but we don't know what went wrong hence we can't help you. :)

kimkimkim

Summoner
a screenshot of the research would be helpful, even though you placed all the kp's into that research, you could quite possibly still be missing the goods needed to activate it......support can help you with this

CrazyWizard

Shaman
i just completed the research to acquire city expansion 21. when i went to the game map to place it, the expansion was not in my inventory. i have checked in both the 'move' arrow button option and in the expansion tab of the build option. i have the gold to place it, but the option for it is not there.
i also refreshed the game and tried logging out and back in. no luck. has anyone else had a gift or expansion not appear like this?
it's always the same answer, you have not enough coins to place them.
research expansions after you unlock them still cost a vast amount of coins to place them.