• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Record #4 - Pets

Sir Derf

Adept
Who has the most outdoor Pets? 13 different pets so far and some folks might have multiples.

1667396491524.png

I have 5.

Standard Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Rules - Pics or it didn't happen

Jake65

Sage
Can't fit my city into one pic but I've got 7.
Fire, Ashen and Twilight phoenixes.
Watchful winter owl
Kung Fu Panda (red master)
Moon bear
Wiseass raccoon.

You're welcome to visit me to check. Drop some KP on a wonder as a calling card :D

Sir Derf

Adept
1) Didn't happen. Hey, I don't make the rules. Talk to the ruling board of the Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Records.

2) I don't get reimbursed for travel, and am not using one of my PTO days for a vacation road trip. But for those who are willing to, it might be helpful to mention which World they are traveling to.

Jake65

Sage
1) Didn't happen. Hey, I don't make the rules. Talk to the ruling board of the Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Records.

2) I don't get reimbursed for travel, and am not using one of my PTO days for a vacation road trip. But for those who are willing to, it might be helpful to mention which World they are traveling to.
Winyandor. Exactly in the centre :)

Hekata

Artisan
Actually, I have stumbled on the unofficial official pet record holder (of Arendyll) a while ago.
He currently has:
10 Twilight Phoenixes,
2 Fire Phoenixes
4 Red Pandas (used to be 9 but he seems to have retired a few)
4 Moon bears
3 Brown bears
1 Polar bear
and 1 Raccoon.

I'd gladly provide pics but it's not my city, he's not even in my FS so I'm not sure if it's allowed. @Herodite might enlighten us on that subject :)

As for myself, I have 11
Storm, Aureate, Fire and Twilight Phoenixes, Ashen x2, Polar, Panda, Brown, Red Panda and Raccoon.
(+ 2 that are currently in storage but are regular guests in my city - the Owl and the Moon bear)
Pets2.jpg

Jake65

Sage
Screenshot_20221102-202245~2.png

The birds and the bears.
And what happens when your scarecrow gets hold of some pet food :)

BlueBlou

Illusionist
And what happens when your scarecrow gets hold of some pet food :)
Good point. My thoughts too. With so many pets around, some cities have more than 25, some must surely be starving. Just boggles my mind how they can all be fed on a regular basis as and when you need their booster effect.

m4rt1n

Adept
I just feed the essential ones as needed, many also produce great rewards without food at all. For instance my 2 brown bears I feed every couple of months and spend many time boosters and supplies instants to make several hundred of the troops I use.

Sir Derf

Adept
I'd expect nothing less from a person with the avatar of a dead cow...

No, wait, I take it back. I would expect less. Zero.

Or, I guess, -1.

schadenfreude

Enchanter
Who has the most outdoor Pets?
I want to see images of those with indoor Pets :D
Actually, I have stumbled on the unofficial official pet record holder (of Arendyll) a while ago.
He currently has:
10 Twilight Phoenixes,
2 Fire Phoenixes
4 Moon bears
3 Brown bears
1 Polar bear
and 1 Raccoon.
He must be taking a break bc his tourney score has come back down to Earth too.

ThornRex

He currently has:
10 Twilight Phoenixes,
2 Fire Phoenixes
4 Moon bears
3 Brown bears
1 Polar bear
and 1 Raccoon.

I'd gladly provide pics but it's not my city, he's not even in my FS so I'm not sure if it's allowed. @Herodite might enlighten us on that subject :)

As for myself, I have 11
Storm, Aureate, Fire and Twilight Phoenixes, Ashen x2, Polar, Panda, Brown, Red Panda and Raccoon.
(+ 2 that are currently in storage but are regular guests in my city - the Owl and the Moon bear)
View attachment 6704
Huge waste of space... No wonder she/he is not progressing...