• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Record #10 - How much is that Phoenix in the window?

Sir Derf

Adept
Who has the most Pets in their city (inventory doesn't count)? Currently, there are 14 different pets.

For the first time ever in the long, glorious history of the UGERs, this category will have 2 awards.
1) Most different Pets, not counting repeats.
2) Most Pets overall, repeats count.

I've got 5, but suspect this is nowhere near the top.

Standard Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Rules - Pics or it didn't happen

kimkimkim

Summoner
I have a total of 9
Screenshot (5).png Screenshot (6).png

@Sir Derf where's your pics LOL

Jake65

Sage
Also 9.
Poor things thought I'd brought them together for a buffet dinner meanwhile it was just a photoshoot :)

Screenshot_20230501-192040~2.png

SkyRider99

Mentor
There must be a lot of fighting over the dinner table scraps at your place @Jake65. :)

I'm flat out trying to get enough pet food for my Storm Phoenix. Mind you, it is well-fed, about five times per week.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I have 18 pets in my city, all fully evolved except 1 Ashen Phoenix, but that's only there for the extra event currency, which works on lower stages as well :)
So for category 1) I have 14 different pets and for category 2) I have 18 overall, including doubles.

1683027831400.png

Last edited:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
I have 18 pets in my city, all fully evolved except 1 Ashen Phoenix, but that's only there for the extra event currency, which works on lower stages as well :)
So for category 1) I have 14 different pets and for category 2) I have 18 overall, including doubles.

View attachment 7267

Thats quite the Menagerie you have there @C-Nymph :D