• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Game Features Unit donations

DeletedUser414

Alternative ways of using units&combat related boosts.

[Summary]
: A feature that would allow for using units as a resource without actually having to use the combat feature. Interaction required equivalent to the rest of the game.

[Reasons for Implementing]: To allow players that don't enjoy combat to gain individual benefits or contribute to a group goal. Do this while taking into account the benefits offered by a given players combat oriented AWs and -buildings so that said buildings and the space used by them don't go to waste.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser414

As basic as it is :p I didn't really know how to word it but i know that i'll be aiming to building and maxing all the AWs in the game since as other forms of progress become harder, score becomes more important. Thrones of the High Men encourages this but then many AWs have half or all of their benefit tied to actively using units, which is something that i have no interest in. As is i haven't even built the barracks. Eventually i'll probably have to do it but then it'll just provide score and nothing else that i'm interested in. Quests ask for unit production, so do events. It'd be nice to be able to put that to good use somehow.