• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Unable to change Resource Production - Echoes of the Forgotten

zathraus

Seeker
When trying to switch production in the event bulding Echoes of the Forgotten, I get the pop-up saying "This will reset the production timer..." I click on Ok and nothing happens, the choice of confirming or cancelling remains until you click on Cancel.

I have closed the browser, reset the cache and tried again but the problem persists.

While not directly related, I see there is a post about changing resources that someone is experiencing in the trader. This might be a related issue.

I am experiencing this in Firefox. Only noticed today after installing the building and levelling it up.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @zathraus The team are aware of this Bug and are currently working to fix this. Fingers crossed this will be soon :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

sail0r

Spellcaster
Just wanted to add that it is happening to me as well when I try to change the trader production or the Welcome Square production.
Temporary solution: Using the app it works fine.