• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Unable to access game

DeletedUser1308

I have not been able to access the game this afternoon, the error message below shows "get adobe flash player", Google Chrome is the browse I use and is up to date as is adobe flash player.
upload_2015-12-17_20-47-40.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser815

Hi Dinojays,

Could you try clearing your browser cache and then restart your computer after you cleared the browser cache.

Let me know if that worked or not? I'll be here:)

DeletedUser1308

UOTE="Avatrix, post: 8893, member: 815"]Hi Dinojays,

Could you try clearing your browser cache and then restart your computer after you cleared the browser cache.

Let me know if that worked or not? I'll be here:)[/QUOTE]
I have tried this and now have a different problem - my screen looks like this below

Innogames.com

Attachments

• upload_2015-12-17_21-57-28.png
    upload_2015-12-17_21-57-28.png
    208.2 KB · Views: 81
  • upload_2015-12-17_22-6-54.png
    upload_2015-12-17_22-6-54.png
    205.5 KB · Views: 85

DeletedUser815

@dinojays,

Your screenshots tells me the loading of the game got interrupted. That can be because of a slow or intermittant internet connection or some setting that may block javascript from sending and receiving communication(cookies). Check to see if you have javascript enabled, then try reloading the page or enter en1.elvenar.com/game in your browser address bar?

DeletedUser1308

@dinojays,

Your screenshots tells me the loading of the game got interrupted. That can be because of a slow or intermittant internet connection or some setting that may block javascript from sending and receiving communication(cookies). Check to see if you have javascript enabled, then try reloading the page or enter en1.elvenar.com/game in your browser address bar?

It is working again thank you for your help, I do recall Java doing an update when I started to have the problem so it may have been linked to that.

DeletedUser815

You are very welcome dinojays :)

I am glad you got back in. You city was lonely without you :D

DeletedUser815

I will change this thread to "not a bug" and archive it.