• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Trying to get friendship established

Lambro

Dreamer
Newbee here. I just got access to join a Fellowship and am trying to join the same one as my wife. I cannot find her or her fellowship name and she cannot find me.

Suggestions:???

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Hi Lambro, welcome to the forum! Your wife and you are probably playing on different servers. What's your wife's player name?

Last edited:

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Hi Lambro, As C-Nymph said, it will be that she is playing on a different server as we do not have that player name on the International server. I would assume she is playing on the US server. To check this you can see our list of servers to choose from on the game log-in screen as well as the url will also state the one you are playing on.

Lambro

Dreamer
Hello, Silmaril. The question is can the server you are playing on be changed without losing all that you have accomplished to date?

C-Nymph

Necromancer
No, unfortunately not. So the only thing you can do is open a new city on the server your wife is playing on. Or have her open a new city on the server you are playing on, depending on who has progressed the furthest, I'd keep the most advanced city in that case!

C-Nymph

Necromancer
No, this is not the same. After you login, but before clicking on the green button for "Sinya Arda" (which loads server US6), you should click on the red button for "Felyndral" (which will redirect you to US3). If you start a city on US3, you can meet your wife there and join her fellowship. Next time you login, you will see two green buttons, one for Felyndral and one for Sinya Arda. If you wish, you can send a ticket to support to have them delete the city on Sinya Arda. It's unfortunate that we still can't choose which server we start on, but this is the workaround :)

Edit: PS it could be that you first have to complete the tutorial on US6 before you are able to go back to the login screen to choose US3 instead!

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Lambro So it seems your City is held on the International Server whereas your Wifes City is held on the US Server.

In addition, the US Server has 8 Worlds (International only has 3)... so it looks like your City is held in Felyndral on the International Server and your Wife is in Felyndral on the US Server! :)

Hope that helps!

Kind Regards

Herodite