• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered TREANTS

DeletedUser

Made it...finally making my first squad. Can some one give me the skinny here? I have been fighting mostly with three or four squads of archers and one or two sword dancers. Now with treants, where do they fit in ? Slow and tough I see but one squad in place of dancers or archers or....................

DeletedUser57

I would mainly use them as tanky units. I personally like to use them combined with archers or golem's. Do keep this in mind: If enemy units can get to both your archers and your treants, they will go for your archers. So basically, if using them with archers, try and block the route to your archers.

DeletedUser

Maybe I just haven't given them a chance....but the treants are a lot to do about nothing. Sure not a lot of help here in my early stages against an abundance of orcs, steinlings, golem IIs and the like. Is there a point where we, the good guys, gain a little advantage? Maybe archer upgrade? Somewhere?

DeletedUser23

You get 1 unit promotion for each unit type within the tech tree.

DeletedUser

Ok...I am back and still blurry here.....some one answer............
"Treants are very good for..............." ????

DeletedUser

Someone did tell me that they make very good spies. If they stand near lumber manufacturing plants, no one will see them. I might try that.

DeletedUser294

Treants are very useful against "small" melee units such as , dogs, orcs. And descent against swamp monsters as well, if the terrain don´t allow archers...
U can complete crystal provinces, with little to no lose when using only treants, or ants and archers, if the terrain allow it..

DeletedUser

Kinda sorta I wasn't that successful. I have evidently hit the combat wall...updated barracks and now time to update armories. Hey, game crew...time to update combat??

DeletedUser191

Great against Knights.
Treant + Archer for Steel provinces

DeletedUser

OK OK I finally went after a crystal area. Used five squads of treants for each attack. Won them all easily. That was great !

DeletedUser

They are pretty good against thief's too so for scroll provences (Thiefs, Archers and wardogs) go with trenants and archers

DeletedUser

Not if you don't move your archers for the first step, the dogs can't reach them then in their first move. There are also a lot more bushes in scroll provences so there is usually a way to use the trenants to block access to the archers

DeletedUser

OK OK OK !! I have been using my treants II as suggested here...THESE GUYS are bad!! In a good way .. Use TREANTS.

DeletedUser219

And for all you humans out there, read Paladins where it says Treants (Tree ants? Little bugs on the branches?):cool: