• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Transfer Diamonds

Sir Derf

Adept
Consider that one of those uses would be to create multiple accounts and use most of them to produce diamonds and give them to the primary account...

Probably not gonna happen...

Alcaro

Necromancer
... but it would be nice :)
Too bad that exist players with push accounts that will make such good idea unviable :(

Alcaro

Necromancer
Even if a player uses multiple accounts, the diamonds will remain at the same player.
Multiple accounts means something else. One account can have a city in all worlds of a server (in this case En1, En2, En3) and indeed all of them share the diamond pool. Multiple accounts means to have multiple cities on the same server under different usernames (with different e-mail registration).

Alcaro

Necromancer
Consider that one of those uses would be to create multiple accounts and use most of them to produce diamonds and give them to the primary account...

Probably not gonna happen...
Thinking about this - having shanty towns, most of them being in ch.3 or 4, is not that easy to become a diamond farm. Such a town must climb regularly the Spire as much as possible and also to craft a lot. Neither of these options are easy to be achieved considering that their primary purpose is to get KPs in tournaments (also, the Moonstone set is gone, so another source of CCs is gone). IMO they do not have resources to perform well to very well, both in tourny AND spire.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Neither of these options are easy to be achieved considering that their primary purpose is to get KPs in tournaments (also, the Moonstone set is gone, so another source of CCs is gone).

I'm just wondering why do you think that the primary purpose is to get KPs? Personally, I consider the primary purpose to be building a city but there could be something wrong with me :D

Alcaro

Necromancer
@Silly Bubbles
Primary purpose for shanty towns.
Imagination exercise: make 25 e-mail addresses for registration of 25 new accounts. Have 25 new born towns ... what is their purpose? ;)

Giraffi

Enchanter
Biggest shanty towns these days are not ch 3 or 4, but rather higher chapters that decided to become FA towns. Specially designed low chapter cities do have the ability to climb the spire fairly easily, so diamonds yes. Extra kp will be limited to how far the player can go in tourneys, but will still be no match to an experienced player with a high chapter city.

Alcaro

Necromancer
The ability is not similar to capability. I had a little city in en3 with which I climbed the Spire up to the top every week and also scored somewhere around 2500 pts in tournaments but I was in a strong FS, able to "feed me" with 0* trades on regular basis. Having up to 25 small towns (read push-accounts), usually grouped in a FS with low possibility to feed them, the Spire is pretty much inaccessible above 1st floor.
Anyway, this is a debate which has no real purpose and will not lead anywhere. :)