• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Training size

Pangolin

Novice
Can someone please explain to me how the basic training size is calculated. I have barracks level 17, 2x armouries level 15, and 2 x armouries level 8 and a training size of 120, it doesn't seem right. Elven City in felendral

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi There @Pangolin so you have a Basic Training Size of 6 and then you'll have 2 x 40 from your Lvl 15 Armories and 2 x 17 from your Lvl 8 Armories... giving the total of 120 :)

So yes it is correct! BUT, you can boost those numbers with a few Ancient Wonders! Given the Level of your Armory am I to assume your around the Dwarves Chapter? If so you'll soon be unlocking the Dwarven Bulwark which (when levelled up) will give a significant boost to your Training Size!

On your Journey there will be more Ancient Wonders that will boost those numbers so keep an eye out for them. To supplement those Troops though, keep an eye out for Event Buildings that produce Units as well!

Hope that helps!

Kind Regards

Herodite.