• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Trader Trading useless relics in wholesalers

DeletedUser

[Summary] - Summarise your idea in one or two sentences.

Just an option to trade relics you have acquired that are not relevant to your chosen career with the wholesaler.

[Details] - Clarify your idea by explaining the specifics.

So as we all know there is a learning curve in this game, I for one didn't really understand how relics worked at the start so was just completing the neared province to me for the knowledge points and as such acquired a lot of relics that are useless to me now and as I go on I am sure, as I need to complete more provinces for expansions, I will acquire more. Since there is no option to change careers all those relics have little or no use to me even though I did put in the resources to acquire them so I am suggesting an option to trade them at the wholesalers (only the wholesalers not with other players because that would skew the game to much) for relics that are relevant to me.

I'm not proposing a 1 to 1 trade but say 5 relics of one type (from the same category) for 1 relic of another would be a fair trade. For example:

5 Marble relics for 1 Planks relic
5 Crystal relics for 1 Scroll relic
5 Elixir relics for 1 Gem relic

[Reasons for implementing] - Explain why this idea should be implemented.

Because otherwise our need to expand will mean we will be stockpiling relics that may never benefit us also it will help increase production thus improve the trading market.

[Impact on other game features] - Name all the game features that would be impacted by implementing this idea.

Production would improve thus trade would improve. People would be more inclined to explore other direction of their world map rather than just the directions where their relics are

DeletedUser66

"It’s certain that more mysteries about Relics will be uncovered soon, so keep collecting them!" ~Elvenar Wiki.

DeletedUser

"It’s certain that more mysteries about Relics will be uncovered soon, so keep collecting them!" ~Elvenar Wiki.

I read that already on the wiki site but that doesn't mean some of us wouldn't be willing to take the risk and benefit now rather than wait for a possible reward later ;)

DeletedUser66

I read that already on the wiki site but that doesn't mean some of us wouldn't be willing to take the risk and benefit now rather than wait for a possible reward later ;)
None of us know what new features are going to be released in the near future that will involve relics. For all we know, a new feature would require us to have and use the ones we currently don't use now.

There is a lot of uncertainty at this point but since they are pretty much useless I'm almost certain something will come into play at a later stage involving them.

DeletedUser

None of us know what new features are going to be released in the near future that will involve relics. For all we know, a new feature would require us to have and use the ones we currently don't use now.

There is a lot of uncertainty at this point but since they are pretty much useless I'm almost certain something will come into play at a later stage involving them.

Which is what I am suggesting, a way to give them a use. Just because they may have a function at a later stage doesn't mean there is any reason to discount the idea of giving people the option to trade them in now.

DeletedUser294

Like the idea of trading with the relics i don´t need. Instead of giving em to the wholesaler, I would like the possibility to trade/exchange them with my fellows, so everyone can get the ones they need;)
Like this idea better for two reasons.
1. It will make fellowships even better then now
2. It will give players more reason to join/make fellowships, instead of playing solo in a MMO game...

DeletedUser

Like the idea of trading with the relics i don´t need. Instead of giving em to the wholesaler, I would like the possibility to trade/exchange them with my fellows, so everyone can get the ones they need;)
Like this idea better for two reasons.
1. It will make fellowships even better then now
2. It will give players more reason to join/make fellowships, instead of playing solo in a MMO game...

That wouldn't work, See the reason I suggested trading them with the wholesaler as opposed to other players is that if we were allowed trade them 1 to 1 with other players then pretty soon our specials would be massively over powered, even now I have enough relics to boost my scroll production to 185% so if I was able to farm scroll relics from other players that would become a ridiculous number something along the lines of 50000% lol at least exchanging them with the trader at a rate of 1 to 5 it would slow that process from happening significantly

DeletedUser294

That wouldn't work, See the reason I suggested trading them with the wholesaler as opposed to other players is that if we were allowed trade them 1 to 1 with other players then pretty soon our specials would be massively over powered, even now I have enough relics to boost my scroll production to 185% so if I was able to farm scroll relics from other players that would become a ridiculous number something along the lines of 50000% lol at least exchanging them with the trader at a rate of 1 to 5 it would slow that process from happening significantly

Max is 700% now i believe, and u need 500 relics to get that bonus, it´s still a lot of relics if u need 500x 3. I´am at 300% now with all 3 (97-104 relics) and i have 104 provinces!, so it will take quiet some time before i could have 500 relics "the normal way"

Wholesaler could work to, but like to see more benefits by being in a fellowship, vs. not to
Inno could still make a "tax" so they take one every time u trade em, did´t say they could´t....

DeletedUser1345

I might be willing to trade some Orcs to players who need them for negotiations, but can't yet produce them - this would alleviate a severe problem for them.

Aisling1

Conjurer
me too, I would offer a complete unused AW along with attendant 38 relics for a couple of orcs, - enough orcs and I might be tempted to throw in one barely used Tome of Secrets (along with attendant relics) if you deliver...

Aisling1

Conjurer
And oh boy would I be ready to sell whole companies of my useless (sorry) nice well trained soldiers for a couple of planks and a few pieces of marble...

DeletedUser1453

And oh boy would I be ready to sell whole companies of my useless (sorry) nice well trained soldiers for a couple of planks and a few pieces of marble...

do you mean plank and marble relics? or the actual goods?