• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Trader - Unable to switch production between Unurium and Divine Seeds (or vice-versa)

Paladestar

Enchanter
When trying to switch production on my trader, I get the pop-up saying "This will reset the production timer..." I click on Ok and nothing happens. A fellow has confirmed that it is happening to them too. Checking the dev console on my browser, no request is sent to the server when I click Ok, the pop-up just stays on my screen and doesn't go away until I click Cancel instead. Observed in both Firefox and Chrome. Have cleared my cache, issue remains.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We are aware of this and our technical team are working on a fix.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
This is still being worked, so please bear with us. Meanwhile the App is of course still on the old released version so has no issues, so swapping between platforms is possible if you can and need to.

Alcaro

Necromancer
This is still being worked, so please bear with us. Meanwhile the App is of course still on the old released version so has no issues, so swapping between platforms is possible if you can and need to.
In Beta we just got the answer that the bug was killed and the issue fixed. Shouldn't be fixed also here?

kimkimkim

Summoner
@Herodite, is this also happening on the evolve buildings that you can switch productions......I just had a member try switching her new Echoes of the Forgotten and like the trader it would not let her.....she is on browser too

kimkimkim

Summoner
@Herodite you can nix my previous comment, I just saw that it is in fact affecting other switchable buildings.......it pays to read lol

OldHag

Necromancer
Any clue on when this might be fixed?