• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Trader missions

• Thread starter DeletedUser6306
  • Start date

DeletedUser6306

Hey folk, I know its probably not in the older/more active players best interests, but is there any chance that some folk could put up some (much) lower trader good offers?

I want to get the Phoenix Quest missions while its still on, but am stuck needing to gain crystal (working on knowledge tree to get there) and also needing to accept 3 more trades. ':D

cwgiii

Shaman
This is a good point. Folks, please remember when....... We all started off small and alone. Even within fellowships, it is nice to remember this (I try to keep a good mix of folks from beginner to advanced).

When posting trades, I post them as graduated runs. Ex: 4 x 100, 1 x 500, 1 x 1000, 1 x 2000, 1 x 5000, 1 x 10000, 1 x 20000, etc. That way, folks at all levels can help me, and I can help them. Advanced players will only take the big trades. Smaller trade pick up what they can. And we all can pick up the tiny ones for quests.

DeletedUser6306

*sighs* 1 trade left to get...

I dont suppose anyone on the PC game would be willing to stick up a trade giving "a small amount of crystal" for some steeel would they?

cwgiii

Shaman
I dont suppose anyone on the PC game would be willing to stick up a trade giving "a small amount of crystal" for some steeel would they?
I certainly would, but it would do no good. You can only trade with folks around you (or those in your fellowship, if you join one). This is one reason it helps to join a fellowship with folks not near you.

Killiak

Artisan
If you only play on the app, you are (at this point in development) missing considerable parts of the game

DeletedUser6306

Aye, noticed on the OH's game (shes on the app) but im PC

DeletedUser5976

It would probably be better if you didn't make your own fellowship, but instead join an active fellowship, preferably with several larger players. People are very helpful and helping a fellow grow also helps the fellowship. There are several good and active ones out there who can help you a lot.

DeletedUser5976

I'm guessing he is in Arendyll. At least there is someone there with his name.
If the url of game looks like this: en1.elvenar.com/game you are in Arendyll

DeletedUser5976

Me? I didn't see anything. The last spot in our fellowship was filled today unfortunately or you'd be most welcome. However as I said there are several active fellowships out there that need members. Just read some of the fellowship descriptions and see which one you like best.

DeletedUser6306

Me? I didn't see anything. The last spot in our fellowship was filled today unfortunately or you'd be most welcome. However as I said there are several active fellowships out there that need members. Just read some of the fellowship descriptions and see which one you like best.
PM was to Lelanya.

Ah pooh, that sucks as theres at least two of you near me.

DeletedUser5976

Who is near you? I've been looking but didn't see anyone of our Fellowship near you.