• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Trader - Ascended goods

SkyRider99

Immortal
A question more out of curiosity more than anything.

I'm in Arendyll on the EN server. I very rarely see trades asking for my boosted Ignited Ingots. Is there some obscure reason for this?

When I post Ingots for trade they are usually taken eventually. But this is a *slow* process since it relies on my schedule for checking the status of my merchants, in order to re-post new trades. And only three fixed price trades allowed per transaction :confused:

Alcaro

Necromancer
There's no obscure reason :) it's related on how many players with the other sentients as boosted exist on your server. In En2 we die for Ingots, we are flooded by Sprouts. Last chapter my Minerals were in high demand, now I see lots of trades offering it, which means that in the mean time more players with Minerals as boosted reached ch.18.

Julian

Sorcerer
I'm also on Arendyll. I rarely post trades asking for your ingots, because I can easily pick up other people's trades offering them. There's obviously a surplus of them. Meanwhile, I almost always have to post trades offering my ingots to get hold of sprouts. Saying that, they're usually picked up quickly.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
It does help to check the trader often for the goods you need as there are players that now and then offer it even though it's rare goods. It won't solve the problem but it might help a little.