• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Trade Window Filter

DeletedUser622

[Summary]: Apply filter to Trades window.

[Have you checked for similar ideas?]: Yes

[Details]: Can we have a sorting filter in the Trade window that can group trades by the number of stars?

[Reasons for Implementing]: The Trade window is becoming clogged with 1 or no star trades and people just want to search through 2 star trades without going through large numbers of profiteering attempts.

[Balance]:

[Visual Aids]:

DeletedUser315

Excellent idea Raistlin. I second it . My trader has 100 trades on at the moment around 5 or 6 of them are fair trades. One new player come along and posts unfair trades and now we have about 3 or 4 players doing it. Really annoying.

cwgiii

Shaman
I love this idea. However, various iterations have been proposed in the past with no change, yet.

DeletedUser3542

this is a great idea and hope they take notice of this and get it done, also i'd like it so all trades must be at least one star, and not make it possible to post trades with no stars at all, that's just pure greed on the posters part. all my trades are at least 2 star and lately i have been posting 3 star trades every day.

Aegnaer

Seeker
I think the trader window needs a number of changes to add filters and also to allow sorting of the results - I hate when you are accepting a number of trades and it changes the order so you click on the wrong one!
I also suggested a small change to the trader window to align the selection boxes with the columns below - just seems bad layout to have a selection option above a different field!