• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Game Features Trade Resources for Gold/Supplies

DeletedUser23

You'll find that you will make coins and supplies so so easily compared to goods though, that I can't imagine anyone would use such a feature. Especially when so many goods are needed for research and upgrading buildings.

DeletedUser23

I see you have 8 workshops; that's about the right number. Do you do 1h productions when you can and 3h/9h at other times?

DeletedUser169

When im awake if often do 15 min, then when i go to sleep i do 9h

DeletedUser23

Fair enough then, the supplies will pick up. You'll be rolling in them eventually :p And coins are even easier. With both I almost constantly have the max and have to buy goods from the wholesaler, on both my beta world and this one.

DeletedUser105

A feature I would like to see added would be some form of partial trade acceptance. At the moment you can only accept all or nothing so people tend to post several small trade offers instead of 1 large post which could be accepted piece by piece. This would reduce the number of pages we have to troll through to see what our friends need.

DeletedUser

Partial trade would be nice. Would like to see "friendly trades" too. That is, you meet your neighbors and can set your own trades.

cwgiii

Shaman
I like the idea of opening up the free market to all resources (coins, supplies, relics, runes, spells, builders, scouts, military units, even buildings)