• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

trade filter by star rating

DeletedUser7639

please make a filter in order for star rating and also because no fee button does not filter alliance trades that are expensive, please make a warning message when we click on a trade that is 1 star or below many times it happen that I click by mistake on a 0 or 1 star trade by mistake and no warning message appear

Deleted User - 1634960

Trades are already sorted by star rating, with the 3 stars on top. Once you get past the 2 star Trades you only need to keep l;ooking if you are desperate. ;)

DeletedUser5976

I think he means that the filter will remove the trades with a certain rating from the trader window. Just like the FS filter does with non-fs trades.

DeletedUser7639

I mean it's very annoying it happened many times I click on 0 star or 1 star by mistake and I don't receive any warning message sometimes your alliance post trades with 0 rate

DeletedUser7639

it's better to filter by star rating so I can only see 2 star trades or three stars

m4rt1n

Adept
On the same subject of filtering, I'd like to be able to filter regular trades from sentient trades rather than having them all muddled together.

Maybe several different filters could be added.

DeletedUser7733

It would be great if we could at least get a tick box to get a list of 1:1 the same tier trades only.

And it would be even better to have a different sorting system rather than arbitrary star system. Maybe the trades can be listed based on ratio of how much is offered compared to how much is demanded.

I don’t even look at the default listing any more, I just select what materials I want from the drop down list and look for 1:1 trades.

Deleted User - 341074

trader improved.png