• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Trade (-er)

DeletedUser

Hi,

I have a question about trade (-er):

I've read that you can see only offers of (and probably yours offers can only be seen by) players who are not further than 3-5 hexes away from province you have already discovered. Is that true?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that is a good question, I can see trades of players 8 & 12 provinces away, and one that I can't find, been looking for her cause what she's looking for in trade is my next boost.

DeletedUser

It would help to get a graphical indicator on the world map for this like a shading or border outline.
And for this we first need the map zoom out implemented to have a nice view.
There's still so much to do for a smooth player experience

DeletedUser

I think u cand see between 5-10 provinces away,and i think is matter if someone discover u,if the player is from 20 provinces away u will see his offers,but until u will discover him too will pay aditional taxes on market for take his offers..

firerock

Enchanter
Can one of the mods request that this point is clarified in the wiki, as I have just read it and it doesn't say how the offers visible to you are calculated.
I know this is something my fellowship has talked about for a while.