• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Tower of Fire

Hekata

Artisan
I need a building that produces coins and I see the upcoming Tower of Fire is listed as a good coin producer on Elven Architect. 23k/3h for my level. So my question is: does its production vary of the culture bonus like for residences or is it fixed? And if it does is the 23k production with a 170'% culture or less?

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
I'm not sure if the answer, but my guess is that it would be a fixed amount. I think it's only residences and workshops that vary with culture boost.

Hekata

Artisan
I have noticed that some event buildings like the banquet and)the old Mendaci/Estrella pieces produce more tools when the bonus is higher. And I just checked the same goes for the Storm Phoenix (I forgot it produces coins) and the Stonehenge. Lol, I guess I have answered my own question in a way. I should have done my research properly before asking :)

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Its a fixed amount.
Sadly, I got four of those things yesterday (did not want any, but I needed to move "the chicken" haha), even on 19 and 26 5% chests, FOUR towers, lol. I am used to getting the buildings I want, but wow, yesterday not wanting them. it is harsh to get so many... and with four spire sets, and 2 floors a week of the spire, it is not like I need to spell fragments. I already did it on some eggs, for the two quests that asked for fragments.

Hekata

Artisan
@AstralSoul Actually it's not a fixed amount. I got 5 (because like you I needed to get 2 artifacts for the next old artifacts recipe) and I've placed one in my city. The amount does vary with the culture bonus. The basic amount for me is 23k/3h but with my current culture bonus of 200% it's producing 46k/3h. And it has an early collect after 1 hours. I's prety much perfect for someone like me who often lacks coins because I only cater in the Spire. I might place one more.

Pauly7

Magus
I placed one too and yeah the amount goes up with the culture bonus. I just fancied something a little different in my city and I'm often short of coins now with the Spire. Plus I'm not sure there's much else for me to look forward to in this event. I started using up a few essences today just out of boredom. I'm not interested in having a Golden Palace though (even though I won one) or really any of these recycled old buildings. The only one I have my eye on is the Phoenix Sculptor as I think that does look so cool. I also don't recognise it from before, although I may have just forgotten it.

Hekata

Artisan
I like all buildings that looks like old Gothic / Medieval / mysterious structures or ruins etc so the Tower fits perfectly. The sculptor is a new building indeed, along with the painter, the anatomist and the lava egg, The only buildings I'm waiting for are the burning pool and the galatical egg since my mana producers are a bit out-dated. Although the Lava egg also produces a fair amount of mana so I'll think about it, if I have any essences left by then, since it looks like it will be the last prize of the event.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
@AstralSoul Actually it's not a fixed amount. I got 5 (because like you I needed to get 2 artifacts for the next old artifacts recipe) and I've placed one in my city. The amount does vary with the culture bonus. The basic amount for me is 23k/3h but with my current culture bonus of 200% it's producing 46k/3h. And it has an early collect after 1 hours. I's prety much perfect for someone like me who often lacks coins because I only cater in the Spire. I might place one more.

Interesting! I thought an ordinary building would not "watch" your other stats like the AWs. I am at 170%, and I can push it to 245%, but is not like I need more gold anyway, I burn a lot in the wholesaler, and I have no room. (At least until the wells start to dry up hahaha)