• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Tournaments

kimkimkim

Summoner
If a fellowship completes all 19 chests and there is still lots of time left, Can members keep on going to increase their score or does everything stop?

Hekata

Artisan
If a fellowship completes all 19 chests and there is still lots of time left, Can members keep on going to increase their score or does everything stop?
You can keep on going as far as I know. At least you can keep going in the Spire so no reason for it no to apply to tourneys.

kimkimkim

Summoner
You can keep on going as far as I know. At least you can keep going in the Spire so no reason for it no to apply to tourneys.
Thank you @Hekata , it does look as though people can keep on going to higher their scores, and I am to assume what extra points are left over goes into the perks, correct?

Hekata

Artisan
You're welcome :) Fun thing is that I almost forgot to push the Spire perk button today despite talking about it the whole afternoon, haha. I just rushed there super fast, luckily I have at least one mage who's less absentminded then me and he had already pushed it :D