• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Tournament start time

owl76

Bard
The next tournament is listed as starting in 55 hours and 4 minutes:
1684053382589.png

Is this the usual start time? Or an hour earlier than normal?

We had an earlier start, and finish, than normal in Beta this past week.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Right so i've checked my Tournament Start time and it seems to be working fine on my City.

This would indicate a 5pm Start (British Summer Time) on Tuesday 16th... (which is normal depending on CEST to BST)

Can everyone check to see if this is the same :)

Tourny Start Time.png

Jake65

Sage
51 hours to go.
GMT+2 time zone which would be 18h00.
An hour earlier than usual.
Screenshot_20230514-144620~2.png

Alcaro

Necromancer
It has always started at 6pm in the UK regardless of summer or winter time, but this week has moved forward an hour.

I live in CEST timezone and as long as I can remember, tourney started at 19:00 (7pm), not 18:00.
I am a bit old for all these acronyms, but one thing I know, if the tournament started in UK at 18:00, at me was 20:00 (UK time is my reference, I am 2 hours later) and today it started at 15:00 (or 3:00 PM), this means a difference of 5 hours.

m4rt1n

Adept
I am a bit old for all these acronyms, but one thing I know, if the tournament started in UK at 18:00, at me was 20:00 (UK time is my reference, I am 2 hours later) and today it started at 15:00 (or 3:00 PM), this means a difference of 5 hours.

@Alcaro that would be the spire, tourney start on Tuesday moving forward one hour is what we are discussing. :)

Alcaro

Necromancer
@Alcaro that would be the spire, tourney start on Tuesday moving forward one hour is what we are discussing. :)
Yep, I'm definitely old :D :D but they've changed the starting time for both - Spire and Tournament - so I got confused.
In Beta, as far as I understood from forum, the Tournament started with 2 hours earlier.

Jake65

Sage
I am a bit old for all these acronyms
When you have to keep a browser tab open just to google the acronyms so you can decipher what people are saying :D

Edit to add, I just looked up BST: GMT is similar to UTC. BST is GMT+1. OMG!! LOL