• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Tournament Screen

kimkimkim

Summoner
The tournament screen under the fellowship shield seems to be a bit wonky after the last update.....the wording does not align within the pop up anymore.....this is happening in both my cities, Felyndral and Arendyll....I am using PC with Chrome as my browser and yes I have done the infamous clear cache, reset modem, yada yada yada, but it still occurs
Screenshot (2).png

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Right My Fiends!

So firstly I will ask you to perform a Cache Clear and Soft Modem Reset to see if this resolves it, please also check for any Browser/App Updates.... if everything is all up to date and wizard but the problem still persists, could you please raise a ticket with Support (with a screenshot preferably) and we'll get this passed across to be sorted!

P.s. when raising the ticket please let Support know that you have checked off the above steps (if of course you have and it hasn't worked) :D

Kind Regards

Herodite.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Right My Fiends!

So firstly I will ask you to perform a Cache Clear and Soft Modem Reset to see if this resolves it, please also check for any Browser/App Updates.... if everything is all up to date and wizard but the problem still persists, could you please raise a ticket with Support (with a screenshot preferably) and we'll get this passed across to be sorted!

P.s. when raising the ticket please let Support know that you have checked off the above steps (if of course you have and it hasn't worked) :D

Kind Regards

Herodite.
done and done!

kimkimkim

Summoner
@Herodite ....really stupid question here....why does someone need to send a ticket into support if support is aware of the issue?....seeing as there are multiple people having this issue, why can't the response that they are aware be posted here?.....

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We always ask for tickets to be sent in as we need to be able to troubleshoot and ultimately replicate what is causing the issue.
Is it a specific browser or device? is it outdated hardware or software, is an add on programme causing the issue? as a few examples.
As you can appreciate it is the support team that work to see what the common threads are, to help us to be able to rectify if indeed programming strings need to be tweaked.
Around 99% of the time bugs are reported are actually down to the few examples I have given with most issues caused by updates not being installed for the device, be these for the game or for the programmes running on the device.
Does that help a little @kimkimkim?