• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Tournament Rewards

kimkimkim

Summoner
I just received my rewards from this week's tournament but for the life of me I can't tell what the first item is that I won....can someone tell me what comes before a blueprint in the list of rewards?
Screenshot (2).png

Pauly7

Magus
Hmm, does this just mean 13 different types of rewards? Sometimes it has a weird way to describe that when it lists tournament rewards.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Idk....this is from Felyndral city where we achieved 13 chests.......my city in Arendyll also achieved 13 chests but there was nothing before the blueprint in my list of rewards for that city

Pauly7

Magus
This is what made me think of it...

Untitled.png

Where it always says there are 12 rewards, even though all it means is that you won 12 different types.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Ranking points are the only thing that appears before a blueprint, let me check your position in felyndral to confirm this.
Edited:
No, it´s not tourney points, I don´t have clue about what those x13 stuff are.

Last edited:

Gargon667

Mentor
If you look through all the things you should have gotten and then substract all the things you did get, the one thing left is what this is...

What you should have gotten you can look up in the elven gems tourney calc, then add the rewards from the new 10 chests if you got any of those (1 each 10er KP instants and RR spells).

MinervaOz

Enchanter
There's speculation that it's something to do with the recently announced 'coming soon' tournament trophies, but then someone said they saw the same thing in the Spire rewards.

MinervaOz

Enchanter
It's not ranking points. There's a pic on the FB group from someone who had ranking points, and the ? was before those. This one had 'x16' under the box and his FS got 16 chests. Others are saying the same thing.

kimkimkim

Summoner
@Giraffi I got over 4500 in tournament points so I did not come even close to getting ranking points.......I received a response from support and was told that it is in fact ranking points, huh......yeah something not right here.....back to support I go o_O

kimkimkim

Summoner
Could it have something to do with the Tournament Arena wonder (Ranking points for Tournament Chests) ?
don't think so.....I would get 3 ranking points per chest and we did 13 chests so that would be 39 ranking points, not 13.....

Gargon667

Mentor
sounds more and more like a bug to me...

kimkimkim

Summoner
so here's the final decision....the claim is that these are bonus ranking points acquired from the amount of chests completed, that is 1 ranking point per chest.......ehhhhh I'm still leaning towards it having to do something with the new tournament trophies coming out

kimkimkim

Summoner
I just received my tournament rewards for today and this time I got 10 of those ?......now if they are really bonus ranking points then why am I the only one in my fellowship to get them, is it because I am the Archmage of the fellowship.....this is looking more and more like they have something to do with these new trophies coming out

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
I just received my tournament rewards for today and this time I got 10 of those ?......now if they are really bonus ranking points then why am I the only one in my fellowship to get them, is it because I am the Archmage of the fellowship.....this is looking more and more like they have something to do with these new trophies coming out
How much trophies did your FS got this and past tourney (Elixir and Dust) in total?

In the case that your FS got 13 trophies in Elixir and then, in this Dust tournament, got just 10, well... That´s your answer.
What we still don´t know is that maybe these new trophies are gonna give a small rank bonus for every fellow in the whole FS, Idk.

DeletedUser

I just got my 7 points from the tournament, and they are placed first. I did though have the right icon in place for ranking points.

EDIT: So maybe a browser cache flush?

kimkimkim

Summoner
@Elivar these are definitely not individual ranking points, my score does not come close to getting any.... @DunkelSaturn I definitely know that these mysterious ?'s has something to do with the amount of chests we get every week, but my new question is why am I the only one in my fellowship receiving them?