• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Tournament Reward Delay 22/05/2021

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

We have been made aware of another delay to this weeks Tournament Rewards however we have been advised that this delay should be minimal.

Please be assured that your Rewards will appear soon, and once again we thank you for your patience while our Team continues to resolve this issue.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
If one were to switch fellowships after tourney ended but before the rewards are in, would that mean they would miss out on the rewards from their previous fellowship?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @C-Nymph I will have to double check this. One would assume that, given the work had been completed, the rewards would remain even in the event of a change but I cannot be 100% certain. Unless there is someone here that has experienced this, leave it with me and I shall find out!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

kimkimkim

Summoner
This could be on the same line as this discussion....but we had 2 people join our fellowship after the tournament had ended where there was a delay in the rewards and they ended up receiving our rewards even though they were not in our fellowship at the time....not sure if they received their previous fellowship rewards

Aisling1

Conjurer
Noticed in the past two weeks that rewards which were almost instant once tournament time finished were a) delayed, and b) even after logging out and logging in again, were still delayed, almost up to an hour.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
This could be on the same line as this discussion....but we had 2 people join our fellowship after the tournament had ended where there was a delay in the rewards and they ended up receiving our rewards even though they were not in our fellowship at the time....not sure if they received their previous fellowship rewards

Okay that's unexpected! Haven't heard anything yet but im still on it my dears :)

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Aisling1 Yes we've been experiencing delays the last couple of weeks. Our Team are working to get this resolved but they just need a bit more time. We're hoping for a resolution by next weeks Tournament however, i'll be hanging around next week to inform you all if there are to be any further delays :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Gargon667

Mentor

I would assume it is the rewards they received for being in their old FS, which would also answer the question if people do receive rewards after leaving their FS.

It cannot really be rewards for your tourney success, because they did not participate in the tourney, so if your tourney would be one considered for their rewards they would have received none. It is unlikely (not impossible) that the contribution to their old FS tourney would trigger rewards for the new FS tourney rewards...

Btw this has always been happening, I don´t know why it is suddenly such a big deal? Rewards have always been delayed, just not as much as in those two weeks when it took much longer than usual. But rewards have never been instantaneous, there has always been a delay and the rewards have always been given, also as far as I can tell they have always been given to people leaving a FS during that delay. People have often CLAIMED to not have received the rewards, because the pop-up has not shown up, which it indeed does not always do (and now I speculate, the pop-up may not ever show up if you are not in a FS anymore, when the rewards happen). However the rewards will still be in the inventory, pop-up or not does not make a difference. Nor should still being in the FS make a difference. One thing I can imagine causing the loss of rewards would be leaving the FS in the window between the end of the tourney and the pop-up informing you that the tourney is over. The tourney ends with the timer, but the pop-up can take a few seconds to, well, pop up :) If someone leaves during those few seconds the game may not register participation and membership correctly...

By now we are back to normal as far as I can tell. The delay during the last 2 weeks was completely back within normal delay range for me anyway.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Right @C-Nymph I can confirm that in the event of switching Fellowship after Tournament End, and Reward Delays, Players WILL receive their Rewards from their previous Fellowship. They would only miss out on their Rewards if of course they switched mid way through the Tournament.

@kimkimkim Im not entirely sure what happened on that occasion, but one can only assume that the Fellowship they left may have reached the same/close to the same amount of Chests as your Fellowship in which case the Rewards would be the same/similar

Kind Regards

Herodite.