• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Tournament Province List changes

indigomage

Adventurer
Currently, when a tournament province is awaiting the timeout, you have to scroll randomly round the map to find it to see how long is left before it will be active again, because the tournament list screen won't let you interact with a province that is awaiting the timeout.

My suggestions are:

A) Display 2 extra Elements next to the green button, which would be the time remaining, and a blue button showing the diamond cost to activate this province. This would have the effect of allowing the player to easily see how long they have to wait for each of their inactive provinces, and it would tempt the impatient ones into clicking the blue "Spend real Money" Button :)
or
B) Add a go to province button (like the binoculars that take you to the scout) which could be implemented by the player clicking on the province number. This would take you to the world map centred on the selected province.

I hope these make sense

Regards

indigo mage