• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Tournament difficulty

Jake65

Sage
Hey Fighters,

My FS is looking at doing a tournament/spire push in the 'easy' weeks and using the in between weeks to build up stock of goods and troops.
I know marble week is easier (for me) than planks and steel, are there weeks of T2 and T3 that are the easiest out of their respective three?

All opinions welcome :)
TIA

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer

Jake65

Sage
You might already know all that
Nope :)
I do find I can finish all my provinces in marble week, other than that, clueless......
Thanks for the link. Seems like dust and scrolls are considered difficult so I'll avoid those as the push week.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I have seen that the tournament pig can be a mighty fighter. Go for what Kimkimkim says, when tournament perk is at its highest, and call in the pig :)

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Also remember, you are not alone, you will need to balance the performance of your team, so what may be easy for you, may not be so for the next person.

m4rt1n

Adept
Gems and Marble tourneys pile on the Magnificent mage multipliers along with a DA and/or UUU and also stock a few Heavy Ranged troops, Steel/Scrolls pile on the ELR (Enlightened Light Ranged) but again have stocks of Heavy Melee and Heavy Ranged, feed the fire phoenix and time boosters to also fight the spire at the same time using time boosters. We get 12/13 chest in tourney weekly and complete the spire on average every other week, sometimes back to back