• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Tournament Ave

Wayne61

Novice
With the Tournament averages is it possible to stop your average from going down while away, would be a good idea if somehow you could put in an away switch that stops your average from dropping, mine has gone down to just over 2k while I went away halfway through a Tournament & missed the next 2 It's normally over 6k. Just an idea

SkyRider99

Immortal
Not a bad idea per se. But given the formula for average score uses time as the denominator, it may not be feasible to implement a pause switch. I've had my average tournament score drop occasionally too, but no real damage done :)

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
With the Tournament averages is it possible to stop your average from going down while away, would be a good idea if somehow you could put in an away switch that stops your average from dropping, mine has gone down to just over 2k while I went away halfway through a Tournament & missed the next 2 It's normally over 6k. Just an idea
The only place you can see your tournament average is ElvenStats, and elvenstats is not an extension of Elvenar or InnoGames, so you´ve got to ask for this petition to ElvenStats developers not here, they (inno workers) can do nothing about it until they create their own "elvenstats type of site", something players have been asking for years.

Hekata

Artisan
Personally I don't Elvenstats to change that. It's a good thing (for archmages at least) to see if a player skips tournaments or not to know how active they are when recruiting.

Pauly7

Magus
That tournament average you are referring to is an Elvenstats thing (as others said). It seems to only take an average of about the last 3 weeks or so of tournaments. Personally I find that a bit pointless. An average from the last year would be fun. Anyway, point is, after your couple of weeks away the average will drop, but then a couple of weeks later it will go back to normal.