• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Tome of Opulence in the Spire

Hekata

Artisan
Could we have something similar to the Tome of Opulence in the Spire that would let us chose between Portal Profits, Supply Instants and Coin Instants? I'm sure a lot of players like to get PPs to progress faster through chapters but there are also a lot of us who have limited or no use for them. By giving us this choice we could at least get something a bit more useful like supply instants that are always welcome when speed producing troops :)

Another useful thing would be a sorcerie that would let us chose between an artifact and something else. For those how have evo buildings at level 10 and no way to get a second base pretty much anything would be more interesting than artifacts, IMHO. I'm not holding my breath for this one, but I think the first suggestion is reasonable and could be implemented easily :)

FieryArien

Necromancer
Could we have something similar to the Tome of Opulence in the Spire that would let us chose between Portal Profits, Supply Instants and Coin Instants? I'm sure a lot of players like to get PPs to progress faster through chapters but there are also a lot of us who have limited or no use for them. By giving us this choice we could at least get something a bit more useful like supply instants that are always welcome when speed producing troops :)
This is a very useful idea!

Hekata

Artisan
The introduction of sorceries is a great addition to the game, it's the a good solution to players needing different things depending on their chapter and type of game play. I'm surprised it's not yet in the Spire since we've had a lot of discussions on the topic of the prizes there. In fact I thought it would be the first place where they'd introduce the option to choose prizes.