• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Forum Toggle off viewing Forum Signatures

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Some signatures are just too painful on the eyes (bright colours, too many images, or otherwise not pleasant), or such a long story that they're distracting from the actual conversations.
May I please request an option in the forum preferences settings to toggle off being able to see other forummembers' signatures?

C-Nymph

Necromancer
On second thought (or rather second look), never mind...
I guess I need another coffee... I swear I checked the settings before posting this! *facepalm*

1692269609992.png

PS I wish there was an option to delete a thread you opened yourself... That way I could've prevented looking like a complete idiot :p Maybe I should make another suggestion thread with that suggestion? xD

Alcaro

Necromancer
Some signatures are just too painful on the eyes (bright colours, too many images, or otherwise not pleasant), or such a long story that they're distracting from the actual conversations.
There is one in Beta which is like sand in the eyes. Terrrrible terrrrible signature! Beside being ugly, it's also huge!

My suggestion is that there should be a standard size. Meaning SMALL. We aren't blind, but we might become if we have to see such banners. :D

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
There is one in Beta which is like sand in the eyes. Terrrrible terrrrible signature! Beside being ugly, it's also huge!

My suggestion is that there should be a standard size. Meaning SMALL. We aren't blind, but we might become if we have to see such banners. :D

This one! A standardised size for Signatures and Banners!