• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Toggle button to hide 1-star and 0-star trades

Bara Hun

Seeker
Would it be possible to have a toggle button in the Trader with which to hide 1-star and 0-star trades?

Some trades I’ve been seeing ask for hundreds of thousands of goods more than offered, like offering 100k marble for 800k planks. I’d love to be able to hide those trade offers so I don’t accidentally click on them and accept them.

I consider myself a fairly active trader, always checking the Trader when I log in and accepting tens of trades per day to try and get the goods my fellowship needs and then redistribute them again in my fellowship. But I’m always on my toes to not accidentally accept really unfair trades, since I really don’t want to lose days or weeks worth of production due to a misclick. It’s not much fun to be on edge all the time when trying to trade, so I hope you can consider adding a toggle button with which to hide/filter 1-star and 0-star trades.

Thank you for making such an awesome game! =)

Jake65

Sage
+1
I'd expand the idea to have a selectable limit for all trades.
A few times I've accidentally accepted huge trades either due to finger trouble on mobile or laggy internet connection on PC.

m4rt1n

Adept
I find that in the trader when I select a good I want or want to offload, trades are listed in order 3* then 2* then 1* then 0* so am unsure as to what extra benefit this would be, maybe better if there was a pop up warning that can be switched on/off in setting if you take a 1* or 0* by accident to prevent such accidents.

m4rt1n

Adept
Look at it like buying a loaf of bread, UK £1 in the discount supermarkets if you have the time and plan ahead, 24h shop £2, so double the price as it may be more convenient to you, or needed urgently delivered by Uber the same loaf can be £4.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Let them eat cake. :D

1680399396622.png

Bara Hun

Seeker
I find that in the trader when I select a good I want or want to offload, trades are listed in order 3* then 2* then 1* then 0* so am unsure as to what extra benefit this would be, maybe better if there was a pop up warning that can be switched on/off in setting if you take a 1* or 0* by accident to prevent such accidents
It would just be a quality of life change. =) Part of my morning routine is to start up Elvenar, pick up my productions and check the trader. I’ve accidentally accepted really bad trades in the past because of my probably still sleepy head clicking and accepting through a long list of 2-star trades and not stopping in time when the 2-star trades turned into 0-star trades. ^_^;;

I think I’d prefer a toggle button over pop-ups, just like the button we already have for only showing fellowship trades. That button is really easy to work and filter trades with.

Look at it like buying a loaf of bread, UK £1 in the discount supermarkets if you have the time and plan ahead, 24h shop £2, so double the price as it may be more convenient to you, or needed urgently delivered by Uber the same loaf can be £4.
1-star and 0-star trades definitely have some place in the trader, I agree. I would just love the convenience of hiding them so I can stop being careful and accept trades at a rate of like 4 trades per second. XD

AnoniMouse

Novice
Would it be possible to have a toggle button in the Trader with which to hide 1-star and 0-star trades?

Some trades I’ve been seeing ask for hundreds of thousands of goods more than offered, like offering 100k marble for 800k planks. I’d love to be able to hide those trade offers so I don’t accidentally click on them and accept them.

I consider myself a fairly active trader, always checking the Trader when I log in and accepting tens of trades per day to try and get the goods my fellowship needs and then redistribute them again in my fellowship. But I’m always on my toes to not accidentally accept really unfair trades, since I really don’t want to lose days or weeks worth of production due to a misclick. It’s not much fun to be on edge all the time when trying to trade, so I hope you can consider adding a toggle button with which to hide/filter 1-star and 0-star trades.

Thank you for making such an awesome game! =)
I too am tired of the trading system -- Please set up a way to differentiate between cross tier trades (which I hate passionately) and 3 - 2 - 1 star trades!!!

It has gotten to the point that I almost never look at what trades are up and simply post mine (always 3 star, same tier, and taken quickly). I enjoyed looking for the little trades (under 100) of the new cities and grabbing them to help them grow regardless if they are in my FS or not. I rarely do so now.

PLEASE do something to distinguish between the cross trades, unfair trades, and to reign in the 6 to 10 pages of same trades!!