• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

to (perhaps) cut down on "did I just do that?"

When you are trying for, say, six marble and 4 steel items at a certain level to move the game forward, sometimes in the commotion you forget where you are and how many of which are actually being designated for what upgrade, it would be nice if when you clicked on the button you could see that yes, you need two more marble and one steel to reach the next level...

SkyRider99

Immortal
When you are trying for, say, six marble and 4 steel items at a certain level to move the game forward, sometimes in the commotion you forget where you are and how many of which are actually being designated for what upgrade, it would be nice if when you clicked on the button you could see that yes, you need two more marble and one steel to reach the next level...
Are the items you mention relics? Because after a while playing you collect so many it doesn't matter so much. :)

no, not relics, but goods that you need to finish a level. it can be fairly confusing if you're trying to do too much too soon. Basically it would be nice to be able to see how close you might be to your target. It may just be the old lady in me getting impatient. :eek human: