• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered To keep a culture bonus of 160% or higher , you will need the help of your neighbours

DeletedUser441

One of the start screen messages reads as above. I have 170% plus , as do many others . Please could anyone explain this ? Even if I only had the required number of province expansions , but had bought all my premium expansions , so being in line with game requirements , I'd still have 170%. Perhaps we shoul;d keep all culture buildings (even the low culture ones like the flying boat) and try making room for all of them. Otherwise the statement is ridiculous.

Deleted User - 106219

I think we're expected to keep a Culture bonus of 150% and to get the rest from NH. However, depending on where you are in the game and on your play style, having a bonus of 160% or even 170% on your own can be pretty easy, so the tip obviously does not apply all the time.

DeletedUser441

Then why make such a statement ?
Just like the opening screen reminding us that spells are best used before collecting then ends with " just remember ............"
Just remember what ?

m4rt1n

Adept
Then why make such a statement ?
Just like the opening screen reminding us that spells are best used before collecting then ends with " just remember ............"
Just remember what ?

That spells are best used just before collection. ;)

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
The last two Culture Bonus Levels are intended to be achieved with help of your neighbors (Neighborly Help on your Culture buildings). Yes, you can still reach these numbers on your own, that is true. Yet, that will also cost (lots) more space in your city to place Culture buildings.