• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Tip - End of Ch XVII

SkyRider99

Immortal
When approaching the end of Ch XVII ensure that you upgrade Training Grounds to L29 before researching the last few items.
I finished all research for Ch XVII and opened the new Ch XVIII Team Spirit (?!) only to be given a non-declinable quest to produce 80K of Luxurious Luxuries !!
It took me weeks to get the 176K required for the Ch XVII research tasks. Only to be told belatedly to produce another 80K of useless goods.
Whatever.

Gargon667

Mentor
Same as always: "Ignore the quest-decline at the start of the next chapter"

Gargon667

Mentor
Yes every time you start a new chapter the quest from the previous chapter all become declinable. So there really isn´t much point doing quests you don´t like... Just make sure that you do the ones that are actually worth the effort :)

Paladestar

Enchanter
You must have had your two quest slots blocked by a generic quest and an optional quest. The 80K LL story quest is a part of the previous chapter (I did it at the time before selling my settlement) and would have showed up back during that chapter if you declined one of the quests you already had to make space for it to appear.

m4rt1n

Adept
I had the same issue and posted about it in the ch17 feedback thread at the time. I just spent an extra week getting the goods as the chapter had taken so long and I wanted to finish ch17. At that time several months ago ch18 was just a pipe dream so opening a new chapter and making them declinable was not possible.

SkyRider99

Immortal
and keep an eye open for any that offer diamonds as a reward.
Good tip mate! I am declining a few quests from Ch 17, and just spotted one asking for 80K Unurium with a reward of 200 diamonds. All of us at the end of Ch 17 and start of Ch 18 need a ton of unurium, so I'll be waiting to complete that juicy little number :)