• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

This is strange huh

Timneh

Artisan
The other is if a city has reached a certain chapter. I can't remember which, but it is like Chapter 5 or something.

I read somewhere that it is chapter 3 when a city will not get deleted. I think it would be better if it was chapter 5 because if the player has reached that far into the game they are less likely to quit.

DeletedUser

When it was first announced that our cities would be moved nearer to the active centre by just ticking the box we were excited... I had just 9 active neighbours and the rest were shells, although we did get free gold every month or so, and the great day came... who would get moved? There was a movement in my neighbourhood, ONE of my active neighbours got moved out and the rest of us stayed put and have been here ever since.

With over 465 scouted provinces I'm delighted to report that I have about 11 active neighbours who reciprocate on visits....

Rather than fill the holes once the monthly deletion is done, why can't we move the active people nearer to the middle as was done the first couple of times when it was first set up. That way all the "shells" will be left behind, rather than continually giving us tiny cities who disappear a few days later, usually with their main hall under permanent construction, no culture buildings to polish and a builder which is full after 2 visits.

DeletedUser

I got moved in A realm. I was out on the rim and had maybe half a dozen active neighbours. Our whole pod for closed after I left. I am now in a centre with lots of active players :)
It makes a difference in game play style if you have a lot of neighbours with whom to trade and visit, having an active FS is just part of the game and the neighbourhood also plays a big part.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3337

I'll count the days.

Little update, just for fun, cuz I can.

All the names posted in the spoiler in my previous post #5 have decreased yippie!
All the extra names I added in my previous post #13 have increased though lol!
Funfact: The playername 'Exubarant' decreased the most (32%) .. *giggles*

They have been working on it, how happy can a cat be? *catpeedinlitterboxwhilelaughing*

Sparkly 32 pages - now 25 pages
Glitter 29 pages - now 23 pages
Merciful 29 pages - now 20 pages
Awesome 35 pages - now 27 pages
Handsome 29 pages - now 23 pages
Fearless 30 pages - now 26 pages
Fantastic 32 pages - now 24 pages
Fabulous 30 pages - now 24 pages
Victorious 33 pages - now 24 pages
Precious 28 pages - now 26 pages
Scandalous 26 pages - now 21 pages
Omniscient 26 pages - now 20 pages
Enchanted 33 pages - now 28 pages
Hallowed 29 pages - now 22 pages
Exuberant 25 pages - now 17 pages 32%
Luxuriant 25 pages - now 19 pages
Dynamic 32 pages - now 25 pages
Invincible 30 pages - now 23 pages
Knowing 25 pages - now 19 pages
Winner 30 pages - now 24 pages
Great 51 pages - now 43 pages
Hero 44 pages - now 38 pages

Wizard 41 pages - 32 pages
Magic 53 pages - 44 pages
Fairy 41 pages - 37 pages
Guardian 34 pages - 29 pages
Seeker 29 pages - 21 pages
Master 57 pages - 48 pages
Traveler 26 pages - 24 pages
Voyager 27 pages - 19 pages
Explorer 29 pages - 24 pages

Blossom 29 pages - 25 pages
Rainbow 31 pages - 26 pages
Summer 31 pages - 27 pages
Winter 39 pages - 30 pages
Sunrise 32 pages - 22 pages
Sunshine 29 pages - 24 pages
Moonlight 35 pages - 29 pages
Golddust 31 pages - 25 pages
Lightning 31 pages - 26 pages
Leaf 33 pages - 27 pages
Snowdancer 32 pages - 25 pages
hailglow 25 pages - 19 pages
Silverbug 27 pages - 22 pages
Primrose 26 pages - 19 pages

Elf 57 pages - 64 pages
whiteflame 17 pages - 23 pages
bluebell 19 pages - 26 pages
builder 18 pages - 24 pages
thundering 20 pages - 24 pages
dwarf 13 pages - 15 pages

Found 2 more lol:
infamous - 22 pages
discoverer - 21 pages

DeletedUser3097

@Pimpy Most of those names you have listed are the default names given by the mobile app. since too many people will download and run any game that shows in your store, that is to be expected. Very few will remain on the map unless they remain active.
Just a reminder

Dr.nYo

Adventurer
It makes a difference in game play style if you have a lot of neighbours with whom to trade and visit, having an active FS is just part of the game and the neighbourhood also plays a big part.
Couse having 50+ active players around us would kill all their effort of slowing gameplay :rolleyes:

DeletedUser664

Little update, just for fun, cuz I can.

They have been working on it, how happy can a cat be? *catpeedinlitterboxwhilelaughing*
@Pimpy I think you will find those numbers are constantly changing, because new accounts are being created all the time, while old accounts that went nowhere are being deleted. Seems to me like every online game of this sort has this issue.

DeletedUser5976

That is understandable, we can all remember games that didn't grab us and we left. However deleting inactive small accounts makes that active people find themselves in ever smaller islands of activity. I'm playing just over two months now and have seen most of the cities around me deleted twice. And none of the new arrivals stayed. So as I keep growing the chance of getting any potential trading partners in new accounts keeps dwindling. Moving seems the only viable option for me.

DeletedUser5976

It was already checked and I left it as it is. I am hoping that one day they will move me.

DeletedUser3337

@Pimpy I think you will find those numbers are constantly changing, because new accounts are being created all the time, while old accounts that went nowhere are being deleted. Seems to me like every online game of this sort has this issue.
No you should read between the lines, take a closer look at what I wrote.