• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

There are cities in Arendyll which are closed or abandoned...

• Thread starter DeletedUser2327
  • Start date

DeletedUser2327

Dear Elvenar, in Arendyll the game is funny and very interesting . My name is Clara1960 and I have about 303 provinces which I polish every day because I like and the rewards in coins and goods. But.. there wwere several cities complete abandoned. I can´t polish them and I loose important rewards. I feel deceveid. I prefer you put an icon (if you haven´t new players) before tese dead cities.
I pass you a list:
1.- Winter Jerry
2.- brzzy
3.- Rom123
4.- Strange Nerd00
5.- mamymoney
6.- darkprinses
For a province you ask me at least 8 encounters. The list represents about the 20% of all my provinces.....(?)
Regards.

Just a reply to the above post .I think this problem is solved now at least for me and some people I know . Lately I am surrounded by live cities and I have a lot of people who visit me daily . The above post was from Sep 2016 , a long time ago , and i hope people did not quit because of the above problem . In my humble opinion , the problem should have been dealt a long time ago but I think the problem was not an easy task to do .