• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The silence is deafening.

SkyRider99

Immortal
Do any of our suggestions and ideas ever get submitted to devs or the PTB any more?

There have been a couple of excellent suggestions this year that would improve or enhance my daily endeavours, but nothing seems acceptable or possible it would seem.

1680518941525.png

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
All the Suggestions are noted and passed across!

But always remember that they can take a while to be considered let alone be implemented due to other priorities in the background :)

So yes, keep them coming! Not all will make it through as you can imagine, but it's great to see you all thinking of ways to expand and improve your Journey!! :D

Kind Regards

Herodite.

m4rt1n

Adept
I suggested once a Stonehenge building many years ago and about 6-9 months later they brought one out and named it Stonehenge an evolving building.

SkyRider99

Immortal
I suggested once a Stonehenge building many years ago and about 6-9 months later they brought one out and named it Stonehenge an evolving building.
Nice! But yours was a good suggestion @m4rt1n. Perhaps the silence and absence of feedback is because most of our other ideas are too loopy.
:)