• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Season of Triumph (from Beta-Discord)

Hekata

Artisan
A new season has been announced on Beta (Discord).

The Season of Triumph starting from April 1st on beta​

The Season of Triumph will come to give you the chance to gain rewards by completing daily and weekly quests over a long time! Similarly to the previous Seasons, you will have 75 days, to collect Season Petals from daily and weekly quests. Collecting Season Petals will let you progress on the reward lane and reach waypoints. The new reward is Aqua Weaver. The quests of the Seasons can be completed as part of your daily routine of playing the game, over the passing of several events! This means that the Season enables you to gain a lot of rewards by simply playing Elvenar regularly. The quests may also encourage you to explore different areas of the game.

SPOILER_Season_of_Triumph_3x3.gif

Jake65

Sage
It has begun ......
My Verdant Phoenix had lunch today after a long fast.
A happy Phoenix now :)

Kazzandra

Alchemist
A new season has been announced on Beta (Discord).

The Season of Triumph starting from April 1st on beta​

The Season of Triumph will come to give you the chance to gain rewards by completing daily and weekly quests over a long time! Similarly to the previous Seasons, you will have 75 days, to collect Season Petals from daily and weekly quests. Collecting Season Petals will let you progress on the reward lane and reach waypoints. The new reward is Aqua Weaver. The quests of the Seasons can be completed as part of your daily routine of playing the game, over the passing of several events! This means that the Season enables you to gain a lot of rewards by simply playing Elvenar regularly. The quests may also encourage you to explore different areas of the game.

SPOILER_Season_of_Triumph_3x3.gif
Worth it just for disenchanting even if we can’t place or use it all.

And it keeps me involved even more than events an FAs.