1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

The Rebels Alliance is Looking for Active players

Discussion in 'Fellowships seeking Members' started by TheGreatNerak, Jun 5, 2017.

1. TheGreatNerak

TheGreatNerak Seeker

We Are No Longer Active

Hi there, we are looking for players who are fun and friendly and willing to help out their fellow members whether they are big or small .And those who want to help our fellowship succeed to greatness, you would need to be active every day or almost every day :)

Our requirements are that you :-

1) visit all fellowship members at least 5 out of 7 days ( we all forget occasionally )

2) Trade at 2 or 3 stars, as we all like a fair trade :D

3) Join in with all Tournaments ( This helps each of us to get great rewards )

There will be no pressure to grow at a fast rate ( Go at your own pace )

As long as you comply with the 3 requirements you will be allowed to stay.

We have players at lots of different stages so there will always be help when needed.

Hope to see you soon at
    The Rebels Alliance :cool:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    Pegasus 0 likes this.
  2. TheGreatNerak

TheGreatNerak Seeker

We still have lots of spaces left, taking on any boosts right now

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  3. Ayleid

Ayleid Seeker

Hello there, are you still recruiting?
    I'm active daily and have production boost for plank, scrolls and I haven't unlocked the third boost yet. If you have a slot, may I join? I could give you a daily, decent supply of planks and scrolls if you need. Feel free to visit my town if you feel like!

4. TheGreatNerak

TheGreatNerak Seeker

Hi there Ayleid, yes we are still looking for players, feel free to send an application in and I will accept as soon as I can get back,in to elvenar. My computer in middle of an update.

Hope to see you soon

Nerak

5. TheGreatNerak

TheGreatNerak Seeker

still needing more people

All Boosted Goods being accepted :)

6. TheGreatNerak

TheGreatNerak Seeker

We still have a few spaces left

7. TheGreatNerak

TheGreatNerak Seeker

Anyone still looking for a Fellowship, we have 10 spaces left. so if you have a friend you want to be in a fellowship with, we have spaces for both of you :)

Taking any boosts at the moment, but will soon be looking for specific boosts soon. :)

Hope to see you soon :)

Nerak

8. MercifulSirBob2

MercifulSirBob2 Dreamer

Stuck in an inactive FS need help. I like to be active but need an active group...any seats left?