• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Last Tournament

DeletedUser3221

Good to know, I guess we need a few more active fellows as several of us get over 1500 every tourney and I average close to 3000 every week.

You're in a FS that underperforms in tourneys, unfortunately. Around 3-5 FS get a blue print every week, and maybe 5 more getting one every 2-3 weeks. You're losing out if you're consistently scoring 3k pts and the FS only manage 4 chests each week, because you'd be a near top contributor in any of those FS that get a blue print regularly or semi regularly. That's a blue print, ~60 KPs and a bunch of spells/relics/rune shards you're missing out on every week.

And yes, it'd be good if we can find out how fellowships perform in each tourney - I suggested new fs/cumultative individual rankings for tourneys to be added a while back, hopefully something to that effect can be introduced soon.

DeletedUser3221

Yeah, we've visited that before. And Inno and the mods have done absolutely nothing and even tried to defend the said cheater in these forums, when he admitted that he's been doing things that are supposedly forbidden in the rules. Well, good for the cheater(s) who's getting away, and Inno for whatever principle they're pretending to adhere.

But anyway, there are still FS that get the maximum rewards from tourneys fair and square. If you have enough players who have the skills/dedication/time to do well in tourneys in your FS, 10 chests is well doable every week.

m4rt1n

Adept
What would be nice would be a blueprint for say getting top 20 in the tourney rankings, that way I would have 3 or 4 now instead of zero for huge effort.

DeletedUser3221

What would be nice would be a blueprint for say getting top 20 in the tourney rankings, that way I would have 3 or 4 now instead of zero for huge effort.

Supposed to be a team effort, otherwise being in a 'good' fs loses merit.

Lelanya

Mentor
You're in a FS that underperforms in tourneys, unfortunately. Around 3-5 FS get a blue print every week, and maybe 5 more getting one every 2-3 weeks. You're losing out if you're consistently scoring 3k pts and the FS only manage 4 chests each week, because you'd be a near top contributor in any of those FS that get a blue print regularly or semi regularly. That's a blue print, ~60 KPs and a bunch of spells/relics/rune shards
It's 75 KPs

Syanid

Adventurer
The reserve was 10,5k and could be more.Please add more chests to motivate

Attachments

• 13131.gif
    13131.gif
    813.5 KB · Views: 70

Syanid

Adventurer
Plenty of FS who can't even make it to 6 or 7 chests.

Let's not add more stuff for only a few people to enjoy

It's not just few people,it's at least top 10 FS.
You still will be doing your 6-7 chest,nothing would change for you.One more chest of 10k would be nice.

Killiak

Artisan
It's not just few people,it's at least top 10 FS.
You still will be doing your 6-7 chest,nothing would change for you.One more chest of 10k would be nice.

The point doesn't change. You are asking to add stuff that only benefit a select and small group of players. Something that you know only you and a few other FS can achieve. That's actually a bit selfish.

I'd rather see something implemented for everybody. Much more efficient use of dev-time and much nicer for us all.