• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Great Bell Spire bonus

Boosted or None Boosted

• Boosted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None Boosted

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser3542

Ok my Great Bell Spire just completed building and it looks great, really love the bell tower on the cliff. Also who doesn't like extra goods ? for those of you that may not know about the Great Bell Spire it rewards you for visiting and helping your neighbours and fs member by giving you random boosted goods as a percentage of your completed provinces when you help your fellows and discovered neighbors. Right off from the start it gives me +40 random boosted goods, so 40 steel, elixir or crystals in my case which is very good and i do appreciate it, but.... yep there is always a but and no it's not a grumble but i think as i have those goods boosted and i'm producing plenty to keep me going i think it would be a much better reward for me to receive none boosted goods as the reward as some people don't produce none boosted goods and have to trade for them.. right now i'm struggling to get trades for scrolls that i need so if they came as a reward it would be much more use to me.. some folk say you should only produce boosted goods but as i was struggling to get scrolls i decided to build two scroll factories to gain some. So for me i would like to see the rewards for the Great Bell Spire as none boosted goods or even a choice of those or boosted. ok just for a bit of fun i added a poll to see what others think boosted or none boosted.

DeletedUser2233

Non boosted would be nicer since you all ready make tons of boosted items ,that renders the ones you get from the bell-spire or my case Cristal lighthouse useless and becomes a drop on a hot iron .Sissles away ..:confused::)

DeletedUser441

I get 45 k boosted goods every day just from NH. That's hardly a "drop on a hot iron" !

DeletedUser2233

I get 45 k boosted goods every day just from NH. That's hardly a "drop on a hot iron" !

u miss understood brienne ,the ones you get from the bell-spire tower or in my case cristal lighthouse ,are .That is only what, each visit i rather get some non boosted ones .En what the h... is NH ?

Besides i make a lot on just boosted already ,so what is the point of getting more Boosted when i need more non boosted .

DeletedUser441

Neighbourly Help (NH). I prefer getting more boosted goods as I've then got more to trade. I only have 2 manufactories of each boosted good and 1 of each non boosted and I am surviving well. This is probably because all my trades are accepted , and I trade quite a lot. (Only 2 star trades). Every trade brings in non boosted goods at boosted levels just swapping like for like , 1k planks = 1k marble or steel.

DeletedUser2233

okay i can see you're point ,i don't have non boosted goods at all .Just boosted that i trade, i also trade 1 for 1 and i also get a lot of trades all my trades are usually gone within the hour. So i do not have a problem at all ,within the trades ,so that's why my choice would be on non boosted .Each its own i guess .;) But i do not want them to go down if inno would trade of with non boosted goods then i do not wish for Les then it gives now ..Should be the same otherwise never mind and i too would stick with boosted.:D

But surely i do not see this happen at all lol :cool: