• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived The game freeze when switching tabs + Troops movement doesn't show

DeletedUser5091

Background information about my setup:
I'm playing in the browser Google Chrome. My PC is a standard pc and can run most games but not in the highest settings.
The game freeze when switching tabs
  1. What exactly is the problem? Including a screenshot can help a great deal.
The problem occur when i sometimes witch tabs - Like from Elvenar to Youtube (to switch a song) and then come back. The screen freeze but it seems like i maybe still can click and do things in the game (Without seeing what i do).
  1. Can you make the same problem occur more often? If so, how exactly? This information helps to find the cause of the bug?
The bug can be made fairly easy. Just switch from Elvenar in the browser to a new tab and then back until the screen freeze. It seems like the bug is also occuring on my laptop.
  1. On what world did you encounter this problem?
I encountered this bug in Aryndall - but this is more a game problem in general.
  1. When did you first experience the problem?
I first experienced this bug when i started playing - I've been playing for around a month now and the bug is still there.

Troops movement and sometimes troops doesn't show
Sometimes the spaces a unit can move doesn't show up. Therefore i can't see where i can move my unit. The problem seems kinda random and it can be fixed by refreshing the game. The same happens when i can't see troops. It is also fixed by refreshing the game.
  1. Can you make the same problem occur more often? If so, how exactly? This information helps to find the cause of the bug.
It seems random - but the bug occured more when i was fighting against archers in tournaments.
  1. On what world did you encounter this problem?
I have encountered this bug in Aryndall
  1. When did you first experience the problem?
The bug have been there since i started playing. It seems like a loading error - i would think.

cwgiii

Shaman
I second the screen freeze issue. I can't speak to troop movements because I always cater encounters.

DeletedUser3985

I suffered from the screen freeze for quite some time until one day, if I remember correctly, it started freezing only sometimes. I believe this may have been because I updated my graphics driver? Not 100% sure. I was using Firefox and got tired of the freezing so I downloaded Chrome and tried that out. Haven't had a single freeze since and the game plays faster so I would recommend trying that if you haven't already.

DeletedUser4156

I have the same bug randomly with invisible troops on either my side or enemy's and i agree it was mostly archer units but not only. Bug with unseen movement range of my troops .also happened often and refreshing the game in all described situations fixed the problem.
Im playing on Fel...

Some player sugested that maybe it happens cause im having to many windows with different websites opened at the same time (and its true) :p

Freezes also happened to me but rarely

DeletedUser4528

Background information about my setup:
I'm playing in the browser Google Chrome. My PC is a standard pc and can run most games but not in the highest settings.
The game freeze when switching tabs
The problem occur when i sometimes witch tabs - Like from Elvenar to Youtube (to switch a song) and then come back. The screen freeze but it seems like i maybe still can click and do things in the game (Without seeing what i do).

You computer is prioritising which images to update, so that when you are on a different tab, then ones behind are no longer being displayed, they effectively are paused . Sometimes when going back to a previous tab they remain visually frozen at the point you left them.
This one is easy to fix, just click the browser out of full screen, and then back to full screen , It will now work again.

Troops movement and sometimes troops doesn't show

This can happen when the quality settings of the game are on the threshold of your system capability, so popping into your game settings and lowering the quality will enable you to access more of the games graphics.