• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Neighbors The Culling of absent neighbours

• Thread starter Deleted User - 67582
  • Start date

Deleted User - 67582

I see that the removal of absent neighbours has started again. All well and good, but it does remove a source of income if they are not speedily replaced. Meanwhile a "player" in my neighbourhood, Morbius666, who has not been active since I stumbled upon them last year, remains in situ even though their buildings are tied up offering no chance of a small visit reward. Should he(?) not be removed along with the general culling? I realise that he has a fellowship badge, but that should not be a barrier as other neighbours with badges have been removed from the scene.

cwgiii

Shaman
There is a suggestion to "grave-yard" such cities in a far away location on the map. The argument that they should not be deleted may be valid (especially if they spent money on Diamonds). However, I have seen protest cities that have Main Halls under construction, never to be logged into again. The system can already determine that these cities have not been logged into for "x" amount of time. It should be relatively easy to move them off to the edge of the map. If the player becomes active again, they currently have the option to select the "move" option to come back to civilization, if they remain active enough to trigger the current code accordingly. Please clean up our discovered provinces.