• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Cauldron

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Are you saying the cost still increases but the rate of the increase reduces?
Not sure if I'm reading this correctly?

Yes, it's cheaper to buy WP when you have 20 diplomas (20 fully completed chapters including optional researches) than 15 diplomas.

m4rt1n

Adept
I almost forgot to even use the cauldron this week, and only use the free things to feed it, just went random as all I seem to get in return is random, as the effects are not that great given they run off base productions, not any AW boosts etc.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I almost forgot to even use the cauldron this week, and only use the free things to feed it, just went random as all I seem to get in return is random, as the effects are not that great given they run off base productions, not any AW boosts etc.
Lol I did the exact same thing right before the Cauldron week ended. Added one of everything (that didn't require diamonds to add) as that is the cheapest option instead of adding more of one kind. Got a few spells that are completely useless as I am going to bed now and they will have expired by the time I wake up. But then again, I didn't expect to get anything useful anyway, so I guess it went as expected? :p

Stucon

Illusionist
Am I missing something?
I make potions.
Where are they?
How do I use them?

I'm supposed to be reasonably bright. I went to university and stuff!
ps I'm quite old too (fewer of us went to uni in the 'old days')

Jake65

Sage
@Stucon , assuming you can make the potion, once you click "bottoms up" the potion activates automatically.
The active potions can be seen at the bottom left of the cauldron tab.
You have to pick your timing to use the potions as they might not last very long. Depending on what you've brewed, this might be just before you collect 9hour goods productions or start fighting the tourney or spire.

Jake65

Sage
@Stucon , @Silly Bubbles seems to be getting good results so they're probably the best to advise on recipes, strategy, etc.
I just wing it and hold thumbs :)