• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered The Banshee

DeletedUser2417

I am almost done level 5 in the research menu and just found out 4 days ago..I missed doing the Banshee..since I have done it and it's now green and it has a red flag and says following:
There have been several reports about a spooky apparation at full moon. Your people are scared,you should clear this up as soon as possible.

Can you tell me how I do this/that?
I am yellow on the next two areas on two boxes..how do I move up more?

DeletedUser219

The persistence of the red flag is a bug. It is a cosmetic detail so they are not too concerned with fixing it right now.
The yellow progress bars indicate that you have invested all of the required Knowledge Points, but have not yet activated the Technology. Clicking on that Technology will show you the required resources and either a green 'Activate Now' button or a blue button that will allow you to use Diamonds to cover any shortfall in resources.
Only after activating the Technology do subsequent Technologies become available for research.

DeletedUser3097

The banshee is no more so I'll lock this thread . :)