• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Valania's tips Text-related Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valania

Your forum guide
Elvenar Team
Top_Bar.png

Hello, my fellow Elvarian!

I'm glad to see you here! Please allow me to give you some tips on what the Elvenar Team will need to correct the text-related errors you find in the game and on the Elvenar wiki.

TEXT-RELATED ERRORS

It can happen that you find a typographical error somewhere in the Elvenar world. Don't panic - it's not the end of the world, and we have some very skilled Elves wandering around who're more than happy to fix these unfortunate mistakes. Luckily, it doesn't take much to report these errors in this forum. To report a mistake you spotted, simply create a new thread in this forum section, and include the following information:
  1. Where did you find the mistake? If you have a direct link to the page or place, or a screenshot, it would also be very helpful!
  2. What exactly is the mistake?
  3. What should be the correct text?

I hope that I have been able to explain everything you wanted to know. In case something is still unclear, or if I missed something that you were looking for, please drop me a message and let me know! If my advice was helpful to you, you can also let me know by liking this post with the button at the bottom - you'll just need to be logged in to the forums to do that.

Thank you and I hope to see you around on our forums!

Your forum guide,
Valania

ThreadFoot.png

Status
Not open for further replies.